Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Trying out something new...

I have a new endeavor... can't quite talk about it yet. It's been in development for a while and I hope that by this time next week I can reveal it to the world!

Ok, that's a little over dramatic. But seriously. It is very hard not to talk about. I am a big blabber mouth and have to buy presents at the last second otherwise everyone knows what their gift is before unwrapping it!

Thomas and I took these pics last night. Still haven't been able to decide if I like the necklace in the 1st one yet.

Enjoy, my bloggies!


Moonstone

Goddess

different crop...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

In quiet repose...

different angle...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy, these are just gorgeous!!! Beautiful job!

Stacey J. said...

Amy~ love these. I think I like the first one best. Hope your feeling better!!