Saturday, November 17, 2007

Introducing Photo Jewelry

I love to show off photos of my nieces and nephews... I am worse than a proud grandparent! My laptop is too big to carry everywhere and an album just gets in the way.

So why not wear their photos???

Photo jewlery has been around a long time. I used to have a locket - but it was soooooo small.

The new pieces that you can now find are a little ornate for my taste and still a little small.

Through my searches I was unable to find any photo jewelry that matched my keen sense of style!

So I made my own.

It wasn't pretty. Finding the right material was difficult and so was figuring out the process. But I perservered and it has finally come together.

These items will soon be an available option during checkout.

"Frame It" is heavy and has an etched checkerboard design on the back. The bail is hidden behind the frame.

"The Big One" is big! Smooth silver on the back. The bail is very very large. Big enough for an omega chain or even a small gemstone type necklace.

They both have a high gloss, glass type finish. (The chain is a reverse double rope chain. Very heavy as well, but is not included.)

Look for new designs after the 1st of the year!

Take a minute to sign the blog and let me know what you think!

Amy


Frame It!
















The Big One
















5 comments:

Jennifer Walsh said...

Oh Loonie I love them and I sent you an email!!!!

Lisa Walsh said...

You go, girl! How do you find the time?

Amy Benzenhafer said...

No kids! =)

Stacey J. said...

Loving those Amy!! Love the new logo as well!!!
Have a good thanksgiving!

Jim, "Homer" said...

These are very nice, would make a great gift, Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.