Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Day 5 - Satisfied

Meet our new neighbors...

She was very satisfied after her treat... (1/2 a bag of carrots split between them...) At least I hope that's what she meant!
(Ahhhh! I just realized I missed day 4 - Darkness... I did take a pic, honest! It was a picture of the neighbor's street light and his boat lurking in the shadows... nothing fancy!)


Yummy


Hello


Hello?!?!


I smell something...


the blonde


the redhead


do you wanna know a secret?


The Girls


3 comments:

Lisa Walsh said...

LMAO!!! That first picture is hilarious! It would be even funnier shot with a fisheye!

Lisa Walsh said...

I forgot, I like the new frame with your name on it.

Amy Benzenhafer said...

Thanks Lisa! Ooooh... a fisheye... that would have been great!

The frame is an action from atncentral... Mike's invarient frame.

I had it on the old computer and just got around to dl it again.

I really like it, it has a lot of steps and they are all adjustable!