Thursday, November 1, 2007

30 Days of creativity!!! Day 1 Beginnings...

A group of photographers have gotten toghether and decided to have a 30 GOYA challenge!

Get Off Your Ass and shoot!
Just like any craft, you can get lazy when you don't have deadlines or assignments.

So for the month of November, I will be shooting a different theme each day.

Today's theme is Beginnings...

I have a sad "beginning"... I have been on vacation since Monday and was supposed to be driving to Daytona Beach today to be there for my BFF giving birth to her 2 child (1st girl... Zoe Bela...)

But... here I am.... "beginning to heal"... I have strep throat. Been fighting it a few days... but had to go to the Dr. today, because I just can't stand the pain. Have any of you ever had it? It is IMPOSSIBLE to swallow. Well, possible, but it hurts like the dickens...

So anyway, my beginning is not quite what I had in mind!

2 comments:

Lisa Walsh said...

Nope, never had it. I hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon!!!! I've had several bouts with this, and it is nasty stuff! Get better, my little orange life saver!