Sunday, September 23, 2007

The Storm After the Storm Before the Storm




This hurricane season has been nice and mild - but we aren't out of the woods yet! Hurricane Opal devestated our area in 1995 - in October!


We had a tiny storm this past week and we got some much needed rain. Rain is not only great for the environment, but fantastic for our economy. It's a little silly the frenzy that happens at retail stores when it starts to rain.


Driving home from my day job - I was in awe of the gorgeous clouds on the Gulf of Mexico - I just had to stop and shoot!


Wide open spaces... you can see 2 systems coming together.


Behold the beauty she gives us.
Peace, my friends!

2 comments:

Shutter Full of Dreams Photography said...

Storms..you keep them there just as long as you stay safe though!

Lisa Walsh said...

Glad it was just a storm! You can send some rain up here...we need it!

The middle shot is my fav, by the way! What a beautiful view!