Tuesday, September 25, 2007

New Look! New Cards! Get yours today!







My design style has progessed a bit over the past year and while I love love love the look of my old business card and logo - I felt it needed to be updated.


It is time to order more business cards, so no time like the present!


[I secretly hated my old post cards (which is why I have an entire unused box sitting around here somewhere...) so I wanted to update them to go with my business cards.]


So tell me what you think. And to make it more real - leave me a comment on any of my blog posts, then send me an email with your mailing address (amy@sunandsandphotography.com) - I will snail mail you a business card and a post card!


Love all you can.
and then some!!!

2 comments:

Trisha's Templates said...

I love them!!! Good job!

Lisa Walsh said...

I thought your logo looked different!