Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The most amazing weekend ever.

Thomas and I drove up to Oklahoma (a little bit north of Tulsa) and met with some fellow photographers.

What a wonderful experience. I have never had the pleasure to meet anyone I have "met" on an internet forum, but this weekend I met about 70 of the most wonderful people you could ever hope to have in your lives.

I will soon post a more in depth blog with names and faces... and links to where you can find them! =)

But for now, here are some shots from our road trip home.
































3 comments:

Backroads by Lynda the blog said...

I miss you already Amy! Great shots from your drive home, love the storm clouds......scary!

Lisa Walsh said...

Well I don't have to ask if you had a good time, lol! I'm sorry I always miss it.

Stacey J. said...

I am so jealous of you!!!! I bet you guys had the most fabulous time!!!