Sunday, October 14, 2007

Bad Blogger! Bad!!!

I can't believe I haven't posted this month!

Let the flogging begin!

I vow to try and blog more... should have more time now that our Flutterby Festival is done!



We are currently experiencing "red tide"... bleh. Icky stuff....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_tide



So the last couple of nights we have enjoyed the sunset (with the camera of course!) and I just can't believe people were fishing and swimming!!! Just sitting out there irritated my throat and gave us a cough...
AND there were dead fish washing ashore!!!



So...



Here's to more blogging!!!



Love!!!!

2 comments:

Lisa Walsh said...

I had the wet noodle out and was ready to use it, lol. Glad to see you blogging again, and nice sunset!

Amy Benzenhafer said...

Thanks Lisa! I have been busy and just haven't made the time... But - that has to change!!!